Top 10 Supplements for Best Results
All of the following products have helped me achieve and maintain a physique that I am very comfortable with and proud of! Through my many years of experience, these ten supplements have proven to give me the best results. I frequently use many of these products in my daily routines. These supplements when taken correctly can help aid anyone with any body type achieve their dreams!
1. GNC’s Ultra Mega Green Multivitamin. This multivitamin provides everything your body needs for overall health in the form of natural vegetables, vitamins, and minerals.
2. 1,000 mg CLA. Increases natural Metabolism, helps with lean muscle growth, enhances immune system, and lowers cholesterol.
3. Dandelion Root. Natural diuretic, digestive aid, rich antioxidant, improved liver and kidney function, and lowers blood pressure and cholesterol.
4. Green Tea Extract. Fat burning benefits and added energy.
5. Fish Oil. Healthier hair, skin, and nails; lubricates the joints; lowers blood pressure; lowers the likelihood of heart attacks and strokes.
6. Isopure - Whey Protein. Isopure is my favorite because it's low in fat, sodium, and carbohydrates and high in lean protein and vitamins and minerals. Quickest way to get the proper amount of protein per day.
7. Alpha Amino by Cellucor BCAA/Amino. Repair and build muscle tissue; helps the body workout harder and longer; it can stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
8. GNC Glutamine. This amino aids in muscle growth and recovery; helps decrease muscle breakdown; bolsters the immune system; decreases muscle fatigue during physical activities.
9. ZMA. A combination of Zinc, Magnesium,and Aspartic; acids in sleep; raises hormones such as testosterone for natural muscle recovery, even in women a little bit of testosterone always helps!
10. Carnitine. This amino helps our body burn and process fat better and increases natural energy; it also increases athletic performance and speeds up recovery time from intense training.
It is really quite amazing what these safe supplements can do for your body over a short period of time. If you have any questions regarding any of these supplements feel free to leave a comment below!