Billing and Shipping Schedule
- All orders placed on Monday - Thursday EST will be prepped and shipped on Mondays
- Orders will arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on your location
- We will send you a tracking number on Monday afternoon when your meals have been picked up from our facility
- All orders placed on Friday - Sunday EST will be prepped and shipped on Wednesdays
- Orders will arrive on Thursday or Friday depending on your location
- We will send your tracking number on Wednesday afternoon when your meals have been picked up from our facility
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do the meals remain fresh?
The meals are to be kept refrigerated and will maintain freshness for up to 7 days following delivery. Meals can be frozen to maintain freshness for longer periods.
Can I coordinate my delivery window with UPS?
We highly recommend signing up for UPS myChoice which is a free service that allows you to schedule delivery windows and leave notes for the drivers such as "leave package on back porch"
Where do you deliver?
We deliver nationwide to the entire United States including Alaska and Hawaii.
Can I change my meals for upcoming weeks?
You certainly can! You can change meals on future billed orders at anytime from your manage subscription page. It is very important to change your meals prior to being billed. If the order has been billed prior to changing the meals, the meals will not update until the next billing date.
Can I skip my delivery for a particular week?
Yes, you can skip any delivery before your next billing date. Visit your account to manage your delivery schedule.
Do I need to be home to accept my delivery?
Our refrigerated boxes are packed with dry ice to ensure your ingredients will stay fresh for the full delivery day, even if you’re not at home to accept the delivery. We also recommend signing up for UPS MyChoice to schedule delivery times, leave notes for the driver, or reroute your meals.