Workout Wednesdays: A Toned Back
In order to have a nice core you must have a balanced back as well. The following workout routine will give you the fundamentals needed to build the back you’ve always wanted. If you are a woman with the following workout go with a lighter weight that you can for sure do all the reps and sets with and keep the same weight unless too easy. If you are a man go with a slightly heavier weight that you can still achieve all the reps and sets and increase weight each set and bust those reps out! If you need assistance with proper form look on youtube for specific lifts. If you have any workout or diet questions DM me on Instagram @a1just. For all your Meal Prep needs visit www.NewVisionBody.com when ordering use my discount code ANDYJUST for 10% off your order.
- Pullups - When doing pullups do BW (body-weight) always and switch hand holdings each set if possible to hit all area’s of back. 4 sets of 10-15 reps unassisted if possible, use resistance bands or a partner to achieve the reps.
- Seated Cable Pull Down Wide Grip. Increase weight as appropriate to strength levels. 4 sets of 15-12-10-10 reps.
- High Cable Rope Pulls. When pulling the rope down, pull down all the way to the middle of the chest. 4 sets of 20 reps.
- One Arm Bent Over Rows. Use dumbbells of appropriate weight to achieve reps. 4 sets of 12-10-10-8.
- Partial Deadlifts. When doing this lift do not go over 135 lbs, when lowering stop just below the knees. 4 sets of 20 reps.
- Hyper Extensions. Use a dumbbell and women should not go over 35 lbs. and men can adjust weight to appropriate strength to achieve reps. 4 sets of 20 reps.